Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Girl Card

Just a quick post.  The wife of the Sgt. in charge of the recruiting office when my son shipped out just had a baby girl.  He was so good to Nathan, was a good example to him, and was very encouraging to him.  I wanted to do something for him as a way to thank him.

Here is the card I came up withThe second shot is the inside of the card.

 
The paper is Whisper White and Regal Rose from Stampin' Up! and some cute pink polka dot paper I got from Michael's.  The ink is Regal Rose and black Staz On.  Instead of ribbon, I used white sparkly tulle.  You can't see it from the picture (it looks gray), but it's really cute, soft, and feminine looking.  :)  I also embossed the Regal Rose background with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder in my Big Shot.  Oh, and I fake "stickled" the ears, cheeks, and tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment