Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I have been having so much fun with the new Stampin' Up! ornament design!  I'm not sure they really intended for it to take off the way it did.  It was featured on the cover of their holiday mini for this season, and we all went crazy for it.  You probably have seen tons of them already, but I thought I'd share mine as well.

I went another route with mine.  While I bought the stamp set/framelits bundle, I decided that I wanted to use the framelits with one of my favorite designer paper packs instead of stamping.  It's called Jolly Holiday.  I'm pretty sure it has been discontinued, but they have a Christmas paper out in their current catalog called Be of Good Cheer that would be cute for traditional colored ornaments as well.  The cool thing about these ornaments, though, is that you can use just about any paper to make them.  You don't have to stick with Christmas colors.  As a matter of fact, I'll be working on some for myself in blues, white and silver.  

By the way, they also make great gift tags.  I'm giving these to my mother-in-law for Christmas.  

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment