Friday, November 23, 2012

Easy Breezy Set of Cards

The cards featured this time are from a one-sheet wonder that a friend shared with me.  I don't know where she got it from, but you can find OSWs by doing a google search.  There are a lot of free ones, and some that are sold for a small fee.  I don't usually buy things I can make on my own, but OSWs are worth paying for.  :)

This one is cool, because it is digital.  She gave it to me in a PDF file so I used some of my digital paper from MyGrafico and the turned the paper over and printed out the OSW on the back.  Cutting it was a breeze this way.  Then all I did was raid my Stampin' Up! card stock supply for matching colors.  I was so happy!  I found four perfect papers.  That doesn't always happen, but this set must have been meant to be.  :)

The base of the cards is Very Vanilla and the coordinating colors are Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, and More Mustard.  The box is from a great craft blog called Jill's Card Creations.  What a great marriage between projects!  

Here come the pictures!  Enjoy!  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  :)

The cards:
This one has bling issues.  I'm going to have to reposition them.  Somehow they didn't get set right on top of the adhesive.  :(









The box:
I think I'm going to find paper for the sentiment that is a little closer to the color of the background paper.  It matches the base of the card, but it stands out oddly here I think.


The tutorial says that it will hold 4-6 cards and envelopes, but I have 8 cards in there and there is room for 8 envelopes.  The invitation envelopes from Walmart don't fit, so I'll have to get some smaller ones.  This is going to be a great gift!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment