Monday, November 12, 2012

Keeping a Broken Promise

I just realized that I had promised you some more cute cards that I have on hand to send people when needed.  I promise I'm not usually so inconsiderate!

Well, I'm here to remedy the situation and deliver the promised cards.  As a matter of fact, I'm sending one of them to a friend, who was transferred to another school due to state education cutbacks.  It's sad, really.  We no longer have a chorus at our school, and we always had students going to the state choral competition and performing well.  

I just caught myself getting up on my education soapbox.  Sorry about that.  I put it away.  That would be for another blog.  This one is for FUN!!!!!!!  :)

Here are the cards I promised.  They are made with Stampin' Up!  Whisper White card stock with either their Summer Smooches designer paper or the DCWV Citrus paper pack.  I used the Stampin' Up!  Blossom Punch and some of their buttons and brads.  Some of the stamps are from The Paper Studio and some are from Stampin' Up!





   

2 comments:

  1. These are great cards! I like the flowers and the bright, fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Missy! That means a lot coming from you. You post the cutest things on your blog. I love to see what you come up with each week. :)

    ReplyDelete